8/14/09 - 8/16/09

$49/night

Fitness, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet, Golf, Tennis

Downtown Cleveland

3 Star

8/14/09 - 8/16/09

$56/night

Fitness, Business, Hi-Speed Internet

I checked the Hotwire Hotel Lists for Downtown Cleveland, but couldn't find matches.

My preferred hotels are the Hyatt Regency Arcade or the Wyndham Playhouse Square, and I don't care whether I get them through Hotwire or Priceline. Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

While this property had not been reported previously, the Hyatt Arcade has been, and the amenities reported to be assocaited with that property are not the same as the hotel you purchased above, so that would have been the first tip-off that this may have been a different property. As well, HOTWIRE shows Tripadvisor info for this property (at least on my own search) and neither the star rating or number of reviews is consistent with the Hyatt Arcade, so that was another clue that this was likely not the Hyatt Arcade.

Sorry to hear this one didn't work out as you had hoped, but hopefully some of the tips above will help with your future purchases.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I stay in Cleveland quite frequently and have stayed at most of the hotels in the area. Back in June, while staying at the Doubletree and booking each morning as I was not sure when I would be leaving, I got the Hyatt when doing my booking for the following night. I absolutely hated it. Perhaps this was just a one off, but this was the most disappointing Hyatt that I have stayed in. I booked through HOTWIRE, and when checking in they gave me a handicapped room with one bed down a long hallway. The room actually smelled oddly, so I called down requesting a room change. I am not handicapped, so I am not sure why they placed me in that room. The next room I was given was very, very far away from anything. There were no people nearby anywhere. Employees, guests nothing. It was down 2 very long hallways, around corners and tucked in a nook. The room was spacious. However, as a lone young female, I felt nervous tucked away like that. I have never had any fears or uneasy feelings traveling alone but this place was just really desolate. Also, I was charged by the closest parking garage almost $20 for less than 30 minutes parking. It was ridiculous. They also charge for internet. I generally like Hyatt as a brand but I would be very hesitant to book, fearing I would get this awful hotel again. I was at the point that I was ready to forfeit the money booking through Hotwire and pay to stay at another hotel. I was very uncomfortable. With as empty as this hotel was, they didnt HAVE to put me in the worst of the worst rooms. Also, there is nothing by means of food, convenience stores or anything on the street of the hotel, but around the block there is nightlife and food. Very desolate, questionable street by night.

I have also stayed at the Radisson, which I really did like. There is no pool there either but the internet was free and the room was as nice if not nicer than the Hyatt. Parking was pretty easy, especially on weekends. And there was many nightspots, restaurants and such just within steps.

I would take that Radisson over the Hyatt anyday. But like I said, this could be a one off experience.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]