Hotwire Hotel: Trying to identify Westin Harbour Castle Toronto

opus
By opus,
in

I've done a search at Hotwire for 1 room for 2 people starting Jul 30 and leaving Aug 2. I limited it to 4* and up and Downtown Toronto East.

I get two choices

1. 4* in Downtown Toronto East at $86 with Gym, Pool, Restaurant, Business Centre, Hi-Speed, and Spa

2. 4* in Don Valley Area at $80 with Gym, pool, restaurant, business centre, laundry, and spa

Anyone got any idea which hotels these might be? I've been given the task of hitting the Westin by 'she who must be obeyed'! ;-)

thanks for any help

The 4* in Downtown Toronto East is a match for Sutton Place. The 4* in Don Valley (wrong zone!) has not been identified, but I suspect that it's the Westin Prince.

If you change the search to 3 adults/0 children, a 4* hotel in Downtown Toronto East for $136 comes up, and it has the following amenities: Smoke Free, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, High-speed Internet, Tennis, and Spa. This is a match for the Westin Harbour Castle.

If you decide to book this hotel, please start your purchase from the Hotwire link on this site.

Hmm...as they say, you snooze, you lose ;-)

I tried your suggestion and I'm seeing a 4* at $156 but instead of tennis I see Golf. All the other amenities remain the same; might this be the same? The Westin's website lists golf as 30 miles away!

thanks for your help so far.

Really? It's still coming up at $136 for me. It's not unusual that the Westin is showing up for 3 adults but not 2 (the Sutton Place is cheaper, but the room may not be suitable for more than 2 people). What's truly odd is that no 4* hotel in this zone shows up at all if you select 4 adults, or 2 adults and any number of children.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]