Hotwire Hotel: 2* Jackson (North-Ridgeland) La Quinta Inn

Memphis_Guy
By Memphis_Guy,
in

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can add a reply to this thread clarifying if this was purchased thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE? If HOTWIRE please incldue the amenities shown before your purchase which you can still view by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page... if PRICELINE, just let us know and we'll move to that section of the board.

Thanks! Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being so slow in responding. I guess it's been a few weeks since I logged into the forum. I placed this thread in the "HOTWIRE" section, so I thought it would be obvious it was a Hotwire purchase. I did it long enough ago that I would not be able to locate the amenities listed by Hotwire for this hotel.

Also, even though I spent the money, I didn't stay. I was going to use the room to catch a few hours sleep on my way home to Memphis from Louisiana, but I was ahead of schedule and decided to push all the way through and sleep in my own bed.

Sorry I wasn't very helpful on this one. I usually try to provide good, helpful information.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]