Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Atlantic City-Cape May (Atlantic City) Sheraton

Maeva
By Maeva,
in

I'm trying to book an (affordable) hotel in Atlantic City in August (20th to the 23rd). Right now prices are crazy on Hotwire & Priceline.

If I wait to book in August, will prices be any lower? I'm particularly interested in the Sheraton & Chelsea as I've read users got them for quite cheap!! :)

I'm trying to book an (affordable) hotel in Atlantic City in August (20th to the 23rd). Right now prices are crazy on Hotwire & Priceline.

If I wait to book in August, will prices be any lower? I'm particularly interested in the Sheraton & Chelsea as I've read users got them for quite cheap!! :)

What is your maximum bid per night for this stay?

What do you consider affordable?

$150 would be the max, and would seem affordable!

I know prices are insane on saturday, I can find good deals on thursday&friday, but it seems impossible on saturdays.

For all 3 days:

HOTWIRE has a 3.5* in the downtown area for $129 w/ Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, which would appear to be a match for the Sheraton.

For 8/20-22 ONLY:

HOTWIRE has a 3.5* in the downtown area for $76 w/ Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, which would appear to be a match for the Sheraton.

Given how bad the Saturday date is, you may want to consider splitting your stay. Could you stay a little further out on the Saturday date? There's a 3.5* in Absecon - Whitehorse Pike - Galloway for $99 on 8/22 only. You could possibly combine this with the $76 potential Sheraton for 8/20-22.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase if this idea is of interest.

For all 3 days:

HOTWIRE has a 3.5* in the downtown area for $129 w/ Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, which would appear to be a match for the Sheraton..

this looks like a great deal for a 3 night stay over a summer weekend.

For 8/20-22 ONLY:

HOTWIRE has a 3.5* in the downtown area for $76 w/ Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, which would appear to be a match for the Sheraton.

Given how bad the Saturday date is, you may want to consider splitting your stay. Could you stay a little further out on the Saturday date? There's a 3.5* in Absecon - Whitehorse Pike - Galloway for $99 on 8/22 only. You could possibly combine this with the $76 potential Sheraton for 8/20-22.

you could still hit the beach all day Saturday and check into your hotel in the evening, and you will save a grea deal.

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]