Sat, Jul 11, 2009 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sun, Jul 12, 2009 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $45.00

Subtotal: $45.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $14.22

Total Charges*: $59.22

Congratulations on your win!

Hope this works well for your plans. Since i believe you're moving to the Hyatt the following nite, if you don't have a car you may want to check the Shuttle schedule to the PATH station (it's walkable, but you may not want to if you have luggage) as this will basically take you right there and no need to pay for a taxi :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We'll be driving down from Toronto and will be arriving relatively late, so we figured that we could compromise and save a little by staying the first night at the Candlewood and the other two nights at the Hyatt.

Would it be a big mistake to drive into NYC on a Saturday night? Just wanted to cruise around the city and get a feel for it.

You won't get a feel for the city by driving around at nite as you'll likely (hopefully) be concentrating more on the road, other cars, and pedestrians... driving in NYC is not like driving in most other cities, and something i would get comfortable doing during the day before attempting at nite (if you really felt the need to drive in the city, although i don't recommend it).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]