Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Airport North-Oyster Point) Embassy Suites

workingmom
By workingmom,
in

I believe Embassy Suites does charge for parking, but it's nothing compared to downtown. Maybe $10 to $15. And there may be other street parking options, but I'm not sure. I'll be in SF those same dates and had been eyeing the Embassy Suites a few weeks back, but decided to stay downtown. (And still wondering where I'm going to ditch the car.) Hope you have a great time.

I wondered about parking costs. I suppose I can cope with $10 or $15/day. Much easier than coping with $50/day to park in downtown. One caveat I noticed though: I thought I was bidding on SFO airport NORTH. I believe Embassy Suites is in SFO airport SOUTH. The price changed from $82/night when I checked over the weekend, to $86/nt today. But, I took it anyway. Still satisfied.

PS...I did use the HOTWIRE link from this site to purchase (as suggested).

THANKS again.

One caveat I noticed though: I thought I was bidding on SFO airport NORTH. I believe Embassy Suites is in SFO airport SOUTH.

There are two different Embassy Suite hotels near SFO. You purchased the one in Hotwire's Airport North zone. There's another one in Airport South.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]