Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Oakland-Eastbay (Berkeley-Emeryville) Claremont Hotel and Spa

bbrown9506
By bbrown9506,
in

Wife is headed to Berkeley for two days (7/8-7/10) for a teachers convention-they had gotten a group rate of $140 at the Doubletree which I knew/hoped I could beat here-and was hoping to put her at doubletree as well so I went with Hotwire instead of priceline.

When i looked at the Hotwire Hotel list for berkeley that was only one listed at 3 1/2 stars (need to add Claremont now since I just won it)--and the amenties matched except this one had Resort on it as well! Should have know there---but a good win! $89--rate on website was $149. Probable could have gotten on PCLN for $70-75

Claremont Resort & Spa

Hotel rate per night - Hotwire hot Rate:PerNight:$89.00

Amenities See description

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Okay, thanks, I see the Berkeley-Emeryville listings in the San Francisco section now. I'd been looking for them in the Oakland-Eastbay section. Berkeley and Emeryville are East Bay so that's where I think most people will look for those listings, more than in SF.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]