Priceline Hotel: 2* Orange County (Buena Park-Cerritos-Cypress) Homestead Suites Cypres

beachgurl
By beachgurl,
in

This is a well maintained homestead, part of the ESA chain. I generally prefer to win the ESA LaMirada property in this same zone because it is more convenient to I-5. The perks with this one, would be the Kinkos, coffeehouse, Quisnos, hawaiian bbq and Wendys that are nearly in the parking lot. Look for the little metal gate in the brick wall by the entrance and cross right through to the Quisnos courtyard with umbrella tables. Very safe neighborhood with plenty of people out walking on the sidewalks along ValleyView and walking dogs. Great grocery, Fresh and Easy, is 2 miles away. They have a large room they call a community room with plenty of seating and a conference style table. Very handy for collating class supplies.

used PRICELINE link from home page.

This bid is slightly higher than I normally need to make for this area.

Congratulations on your success!

While a little more than you usually need to pay for this area, this is still a very nice deal... glad to see you're happy with the results and enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]