Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (DT-Space Needle) Holiday Inn Express

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities (Self-Service)

Used GIFTCARD02 as the code. Went through SavingsBarn.com.

I saw the posts here about the rebate and looked to see if I could find some use for it. My daughter and I have gone to Bumbershoot two years in a row, and always ended up not being able to succeed on Priceline or Hotwire on the Saturday night preceding Labor Day, thus requiring us to change hotels twice. This year I thought I might avoid this slight hassle by trying for a room much earlier.

I did a search on Hotwire for 1 adult and 1 child and got a rate of $69. I figured it was likely the Holiday Inn Express Seattle Center.I then tried it with 2 adults and 1 child and got the same price. I booked with this setting, because that should make it certain to get two beds, should that be an issue, and who knows if some other family member or friend might want to accompany us. This is perfect for us for this trip, because we can walk to Bumbershoot and back, and not worry about cabs or buses. Plus, complimentary breakfast is a great help, both timewise and moneywise.

I had tried on Priceline for a 2* up to $50 and failed (no surprise).

This is my very first Hotwire purchase, after numerous Priceline purchases. But in this case, particularly with the rebate, HW served a good purpose because I was able to target the exact geographical area we wanted.

Thank you for the support.

I'm very pleased to see Hotwire getting more competitive and becoming more of a viable alternative to those of us in the know who understand the pros and cons of each service. More competition can only benfit the educated consumer!

Glad to see you used Hotwire's offer to your advantage and got the location you wanted.... and of course, thanks for adding the new hotel to our lists.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]