Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (SOMA-Moscone Center) Westin Market Street

valencia
By valencia,
in

I spent at least an hour with a number of bids ( 22 total I think!) of combinations looking for a 4* in Financial, Soma , or USE. I used free bids and combinations to a max, starting low at $57 copying someone's wining bid for an earlier month.

No success until I got up to $80 and received a counteroffer of $22 at zones Financial, and South SF, which I ignored.

Added USE at $82. Rejected.

Added Marina Lombard at $84. Rejected.

Added SOMA and dropped to $80 as this time I had kept notes of what the highest bid was with this zone .. so.. success.. accepted and very happy.

Hotel website total is $312 versus Priceline $192.90

• 1 month later...

Valet parking at Westin Market street is $47 per night plus tax and tip (I'm pretty sure the bill for the one night we did valet was $56). Around the corner is the Jessie Square garage (on Stevenson st.) which is $25 flat for more than 12 hours, but no in-out privileges. We parked there 3 nights. Last day I was there I noticed the garage across the street from the Westin had a sign out for $20 a night. So...there are other options.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]