Hotwire Hotel: minneapolis July 13-18

Maurice t
By Maurice t,
in

Maurice t,

Welcome to BetterBidding.

There could be others but the two suburban hotels I know of with a waterslide are the Grand Rios Ramada Water Park (Brooklyn Center-Coon Rapids zone) and the Radisson Bloomington (Bloomington East-Airport zone). The Radisson doesn't have its own waterslide but it's physically connected to a water park that's open to the general public.

I don't find either of these hotels available on HOTWIRE for your dates though. If a waterslide is key you may need to book this conventionally.

Finding a hotel with a pool and/or kitchenette shouldn't be as difficult.

I know you said you wanted a suburban location but I'll mention the Residence Inn at the Depot in Downtown Minneapolis has both waterslide and kitchenettes.

Let us know how you want to proceed.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your purchases.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok now the dates are changed to July 14 to July 19, and it doesn't have a waterslide. We would like to get a room with at least a microwave and maybe a fridge. Also it doesn't have to be in Bloomington as long its a safe suburb. Oh , the room would have to be for 2 adults and 2 children. Thanks for the help

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]