CA Orange County Hilton Anaheim

Seattle
By Seattle,
in

Was here for one night on a business trip and paid $45 for the room.

Checked in around 3pm and the front-desk staff was terrific. The hotel has an attractive lobby and there seemed to be plenty of people around to assist.

I was on the 13th floor and the room was more than acceptable. The TV was surprisingly small but given that I was barely in the room, it didn't matter. The room had everything else required including iron, board, king bed, and most importantly for me....internet access. 24 hour access cost $9.95 and you could use that account throughout the hotel with a wireless card which I had. In the rooms there was a LAN line that provided access....same account though.

The pool was nice but a little cold even for someone from the NW like myself although the hot tubs were nice.

I went running in the morning around Disneyland and the hotel is perfectly suited from a location perspective. Maybe an 8-10 minute relaxed walk to the front gates.

Overall, I'd highly recommend the hotel especially at these recent prices.

• 4 years later...

Stayed here over Memorial Day weekend May 23-25. Got it for $50 a night. Very nice place. I know earlier this year they completed a $60 million renovation. I got upgraded for FREE to a Disney View room. Nice to view the fireworks from room.

King bed very comfortable, nice duvet covered down comforter. 32" flat screen tv, coffee bar with real cups. Large desk with extra outlets. High-speed internet access, they charge a fee. Comfortable ergonomic chair. Nice bathroom. Marble counter top, nice shower, rain type showerhead, good water pressure too. Black out drapes were nice, helped to sleep good. Fairly large room with lots of space.

Didn't use any of the restaurants although they looked nice. Went to Starbucks one morning. Typical like all others. When I passed by at other times it seemed busy. So go early in morning to beat any of the crowds, or late in the afternoon if you need a caffiene pick up.

Yes their is a $15 a day parking charge. Non-negoitable. I asked for a discount and they said it's controlled by the city. But the garage is patrolled by security. Also an elevator that connects you directly into the hotel lobby.

They also had on-site kinko's copy place, spa services (reasonably priced too), ATM, foreign exchange (looked like Thomas Cook), florist, public notary. Never used any of those things though.

I enjoyed and would definitely stay there again.

• 4 months later...

We stayed here for a week in May 2009, and loved it ($45.00 on Priceline). They do charge a hefty parking fee, but most 3-4 star hotels do. Large room, comfortable bed, flat screen TV, could watch the fireworks at Disneyland from our window. We even had an earthquake and aftershock two days later in the room. Only problem I had was there was no warning sign for wet paint on the pillars near the elevator, and I got paint on my hand and shorts. I told them at checkout and they removed 3 days of parking ($45) for me.

• 1 year later...

Service and staff were very good. We arrived about 10pm on Friday night with sleeping kids. We used Valet ($19 night), bell hop check in was quick and smooth. The room was average. We had a regular double queen room; it was clean and comfortable on a lower floor. Rooms have regular amenities and ours was a simple box type room configuration. Hotel food and bar were above average. We had room service and it was all good food. Had a few appetizers at the bar and also good food. Shuttle stop to Disneyland is right out front. Shuttle going to Disneyland stops several times at various hotels. On the way back from Disneyland Hilton is the first stop. Hard to get on and off with larger strollers. Pool/hot tub/small water park were all fun. They have two hot tubes side by side so we were not packed in. The pool was warm and the kids had fun with the small water park and slide.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]