Priceline Hotel: Nascar in Vegas 3/13

MachoTime
By MachoTime,
in

We will be staying in Vegas 3/12 to the 18th. I recently found out that Nascar will be in town bringing thousands of fans. I guess the hotels won't be giving any great deals. I reserved 6 nights at the Monte Carlo at about 180 a night. It might sound crazy but I needed a sure thing (that I can cancel). My first choices are the Bellagio or the Mirage. What are the chances?

Probably what MachoTime meant was NASCAR is in town on 3/13 but that he will be staying for the period 3/12-3/18, so rates (presumably?) slightly before, during and after the NASCAR event (3/13) will be higher than usual. Do correct me if i'm wrong :)

If Dave has it right, does your Monte Carlo rate average $180/nite across your entire stay?

Here are, in my opinion, better values than that:

Treasure Island (near Mirage) $117/nite

MGM Grande $140/nite

Luxor $102/nite

NYNY $155/nite

Flamingo $87/nite

If you go with Priceline, would you be willing to SPLIT THE BID?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

We are staying in Vegas from March 7 to March 15 and ran into the Nascar

problem as well. so here is our itinerary: March 7,8,9 at Sams Town ( we love this hotel) $44.99 Mon. and Tues., $64.99 Wed., Thursday, March 10 at the Golden Nugget ( to see the light show) $99 and to escape the crazy weekend at the Hacienda in Boulder City on March 11 and 12 at $59. Then to wind it up and to make my wife happy about moving hotels, at the JW Marriot resort for March 13 qnd 14 at $239 a night

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]