Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying hotels...

Vivian
By Vivian,
in

Dates of Travel: 6/26-6/30 I think I found a good deal on Travelocity for flight and 4 night stay at Affinia Dumont for $1064.00? (airfare portion would be $350 if booked separately.) I tried a variety of other websites with promo codes but couldn't seem to get close to this price. Any other suggestions?

Regarding Hotwire:

3.5-star hotel in Empire State Building Area, $123/night, Boutique Hotel/Restaurant/High Speed Internet Access (Even with this one, my trip price would cost $930 so I'm hovering close to the $1064 through Travelocity.)

4-star hotel in Midtown East, $179/night, Fitness Center/Restaurant/Business Center/High Speed Internet Access

4-star hotel in Midtown Central, $196/night, Boutique Hotel/Fitness Center/Restaurant/Business Center/High Speed Internet Access

3.5-star hotel in Midtown East, $122/night, Fitness Center/Pool/Restaurant/Business Center/High Speed Internet Access/Tennis Nearby

3.5-star hotel in Midtown Central, $153/night, Smoke Free Rooms/Fitness Center/Restaurants/Business Center/HS Internet Access

3.5-star hotel in Central Park Area, $154/night, Boutique Hotel/Restaurants/HS Internet Access

Many thanks for your help!

what are you trying to achieve by using HOTWIRE? Do you have a maximum budget for this trip?

can you take a look at the Hotwire Hotel List NY and see if any of your picks match any of the hotels previously reported?

My goal was to possibly find a 4 star hotel (MTE, MTC, ESB, CP area) for a price equal to the Travelocity flight/Affinia Dumont package price of $1064.00 - $350 flight = $714 4 night stay (though I'm willing to go slightly higher because of caliber.)

I was also wondering if I could find an even cheaper rate for the Affinia-- if it was regularly listed on Hotwire.

Regarding the listings, thank you for posting the link. I wasnt' sure if it was up to date as it reads "2003."

3.5-star hotel in Empire State Building Area, $123/night, Boutique Hotel/Restaurant/High Speed Internet Access (Even with this one, my trip price would cost $930 so I'm hovering close to the $1064 through Travelocity.) -Marcel at Gramercy?

4-star hotel in Midtown East, $179/night, Fitness Center/Restaurant/Business Center/High Speed Internet Access -Omni Berkshire, Doubletree Metropolitan, W New York?

4-star hotel in Midtown Central, $196/night, Boutique Hotel/Fitness Center/Restaurant/Business Center/High Speed Internet Access -Shoreham Hotel?

3.5-star hotel in Midtown East, $122/night, Fitness Center/Pool/Restaurant/Business Center/High Speed Internet Access/Tennis Nearby -Millenium UN?

3.5-star hotel in Midtown Central, $153/night, Smoke Free Rooms/Fitness Center/Restaurants/Business Center/HS Internet Access -Sheraton Manhattan or Sheraton NY?

3.5-star hotel in Central Park Area, $154/night, Boutique Hotel/Restaurants/HS Internet Access - I want to say Empire Hotel, but that one is listed as 4 star on your link?

Thanks again for any suggestions you may have.

If the package price and figure for buying the flights separate are accurate, i would go with Travelocity offer.

By buying one of the $125/nite hotels above you may be able to save $100 over the course of the 4 days, but the others will actually end up costing you more, and although they may have a higher listed star rating, the reviews at the Affinia Dumont are fantastic and i would sooner take that over any 4* rated property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or our Travelocity link if you go with the package above)

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help if for some reason you decide not to go with the Travelocity offer.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]