Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle-Woodley Park) Hotel Palomar

CrazyOne
By CrazyOne,
in

Another same day bid, a good win, must not be too busy in DC this week.

There was a 4* at $108 on Hotwire in its Dupont area that may be the same place, based on the amenities. (Should be either Palomar or Omni Shoreham.) I started at $95 with Dupont 4* on Priceline, got a "you can bid $22 more right now and win". Well, of course I don't take that, because I had at least 3 rebids. Sometimes the ultimate win price is closer to that (which would have been $117), sometimes not. So I made my next bid $103, added Springfield, and got the win.

And yes I used the PRICELINE link. Note: it offered to extend my stay at the same rate, so probably would give a win for at least tomorrow if not over the holiday weekend.

Thanks again. At least in return for a last minute dash to DC (work) I'll get a nice room. A lot less hectic than trying to go down and back in the same day, which would have been another option. I hate doing that! This will be a new DC hotel for me too, looking forward to it, as much as I ever look forward to work. ;-)

Congratulations on your success!

While you may not be looking forward to work, this property hosts a wine reception nightly so if you can get out of work in time, at least that's something to look forward to :) (as well, the reviews are very good)

Glad to see you're happy with the results and having this stay will make things easier on you than roundtripping it in the same day.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]