Hotels in Las Vegas on Hotwire

Bennett
By Bennett,
in

Greetings!

I'm completely new to the site, so I wasn't sure where to post this, but considering I have questions to ask, I thought here would be my best bet!

I would just like to know, if anyone can tell me what the resort hotels are in Las Vegas that are on Hotwire, and secondly, if anyone can identify whether or not the Luxor hotel is included? We are considering going there for a couple of days or so in December 2009.

Thank you

That listing was originally posted a while back and has been updated many times since that date. Keep in mind that specific hotels do not appear for each day on HOTWIRE - they have the option of offering inventory/rooms on HOTWIRE as they please. In other words, the Luxor may not be showing on the days that you are considering traveling.

The services (PRICELINE and HOTWIRE) are not optimal choices for going for a particular hotel, they are primarily designed to offer a discounted rate for those who are willing to be flexible on where they exactly stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know if you have any questions.

There have been wins at the Luxor within the last few weeks... if you enter "Luxor" (without the quotes) in the QUICK SEARCH box in the blue banner at the top of the page you'll see all recently reported wins for the Luxor thru both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]