Priceline Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Inner Harbor-Downtown) Renaissance Harborplace

MommyCPA
By MommyCPA,
in

Please include the dates of your stay and we'll have a look... and please remember to follow-up your thread once you finalize plans for this stay, unlike your Hotwire Texas thread which continues to leave users wondering what you ultimately did for that stay? :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I didn't end up bidding or using HOTWIRE at all.
Better for users to see a 'conclusion', and knowing what plans you did make or that you cancelled the trip, then be left wondering if you gave up trying, won but didn't follow-up, booked a hotel direct, etc.

The Baltimore property above is a match for the Hilton Baltimore so that would be our best guess. (NOTE: currently i don't see a Smoke Free icon associated wtih the 4* property i'm being offered in this zone, which if you don't see either, could indicate they're now showing a different property than the one above)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
4* Downtown and Inner Harbor $89

Amenities

Smoke free, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant (s), Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

I'm trying to figure out which hotel this is.

Thanks for you help.

I ended up bidding $80 on a priceline hotel for 6/14/09. I got it and it was the Rennaissance Harborplace Hotel. It's usually around $200 a night, so I was thrilled.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]