Priceline Hotel: 2* Toronto (Airport YYZ) Quality Hotel

ohbahsan
By ohbahsan,
in

i guess with the rising loonie gone are the days of the $20~$30 bids in TO :) my first bid of $24 was rejected, second bid of $28 was accepted for 9/28. then i had to add a second day and tried a lower price point at $26 and was accepted at first try.

Your Offer Price: $28.00 (US dollars)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $28.00 (US dollars)

Taxes & Service Fees: $8.60 (US dollars)

Total Charges: $36.60 (US dollars

one thing i realized while bidding was that you're more like to get a 2 queen bed room with most 2.5* hotels. thought that was interesting.

ohbahsan,

Do you mind telling us which Quality Hotel you got (i.e. the specific address)? I only ask because I think there ar a couple of Quality Hotels around the airport.

I think you are right about that with the CDN $ gaining ground finding cheap hotels in Toronto is much more difficult ... especially downtown. Since I actually pay in CDN $ it isn't much of a problem but for US travellers I think they will begin to see a big difference. Of course it works the other way for us folks from the North when travelling south!

Thanks

Flipphone

ON, Canada

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]