Hotwire refund?

traveler86
By traveler86,
in

Hello,

I had a trip planned to mexico (Cancun) but cancelled due to the Swine Flu.

I was able to get the full refund but now i am wondering how long it takes.

The email says it can be up to 60 days, but i wonder if it will be way sooner (like in a week)

since i have to re-plan a new trip and need the money!

thanks for the help....

:) My sister and I purchased what was supposed to be a 3-star hotel for $67/night on HOTWIRE. On conclusion of the transaction we found out that this 3-star hotel was the same one that was rated as a 1-star on PRICELINE, and we could've gotten it for $49/night - an $18 difference!!! We feel like we've been taken advantage of! Is there any way to get the better rate?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

From Our Rules and Policies:

While we welcome both positive and negative experiences, please keep in mind that the spirit of this message board is helping users.

If you have a complaint, problem, or question with a recent or upcoming Priceline/Hotwire stay, we will be happy to do what we can to help, but please be considerate of the board's primary goal of helping others and first post the details of your 'win.'

It is important for everyone to know when problems and customer service issues arise, but the majority of the users come here to see winning bid information... so please oblige them with this information before asking for them for help.

Thanks! :)

Please post the details of your purchase:

Star Rating

City

Zone

Hotel Name

Price per nite (before taxes and fees)

Dates of your stay

Amenities shown before your purchase

You can still view all of the above by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page... we'll then address your post/question above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]