Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Newark (Elizabeth) Country Inn and Suites

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

started out at the 3* level and bid $50 in hopes to snag the Residence Inn on the cheap, this elicited a counteroffer for $64. I closed the browser and dropped down to 2.5* and bid $54 and won the Country Inn and Suites. Repeat after me: don't lower a star rating and increase bid. I used to be excited to receive this hotel, but after staying at the Residence Inn, I am spoiled for anything less. I guess I will make do with free parking, free breakfast, free internet here.

Your Offer Price $54.00

Taxes & Fees $15.86

Total Charges $69.86

still a good deal, the non-refundable rate was $95

made my bids through the PRICELINE links on the board.

I used to be excited to receive this hotel, but after staying at the Residence Inn, I am spoiled for anything less.
You need a couple of stays at the Newark HoJo or Days Hotel for a reality check :)

Thanks for sharing your most recent win at this property and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Hope you're enjoying your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You need a couple of stays at the Newark HoJo or Days Hotel for a reality check :)

Newark HoJo's.....that is a reality check, I read some of the reviews on Tripadvisor that made me retch. And to think that the airlines put unsuspecting travellers here, its in the landing path of the main runway and hemmed by two highways.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]