Hotwire Hotel: 4* Savannah (Hilton Head Island) Hilton Oceanfront Resort

jmanchu
By jmanchu,
in

I am looking for a 4* in Hilton Head, SC for 3 nights from May 14-17. If I use 2 adults, 0 children on Hotwire, I get a price of $105/night. Here are the amenities:

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Any ideas what this one will be?

If I change my criteria to include 2 adults and 1 child, I get the following, also for $105/night:

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Based on some other posts, I'm thinking this may be the Hilton.

Are there any trends for Hotwire or Priceline regarding timing? Do rates tend to spike up (or down) right before the dates? I'm sure it just depends on availability, season, etc, but thought I'd pose the question while posting.

Thanks for your help and for setting up this site. If we book this trip through Hotwire or Priceline, I'll use the links here.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'd agree that the best guess for the 2nd property listed is the Hilton. The first property has not yet been identified, it could be a different property, but given that the Hilton has been known to use different amenity combinations in the past, and given the price is the same as the hotel offered on the other search, i'm guessing that it may very well be the Hilton as well (but can't be certain, so if you're interested in the Hilton you would be best advised to purchase based upon the 2adult/1child search)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Very helpful. Thank you. We hope to make a decision soon and I will certainly post the result here (and use your links).

I'm not sure if anyone has any feedback on the third part of my initial post. Do rates on either Priceline or Hotwire tend to go way up (or down) right before the travel dates? My guess is that it's too dependent on availability, season, etc, but figured it was worth asking since there are people more familiar with those sites than I am.

Thank you again!

I got a room for $99/night at the Hilton Oceanfront Resort Hilton Head Island.

I booked my trip using the HOTWIRE link above.

Just to provide some extra information to anyone watching this thread, I booked using 2 adults/1 child. I have been watching this trip for the past few weeks and the past several times I checked, the 2 adults/0 children price was the same as 2 adults/1 child. However, the last time I checked, the 2 adults/0 children price was higher. I decided to pull the trigger. Regardless, this price is cheaper than I have seen over the time I have been watching.

Thanks for the input and help this site provided.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]