Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Oahu (Waikiki Central) Hilton Waikiki Prince Kuhio

Colfax
By Colfax,
in

I bid this for friends. This is a Friday/Saturday night stay. Bidding was done the day before stay.

Hilton Prince Kuhio is 3* in the Hotel List so it's been upgraded.

Rejected bids:

$85/3.5*, Waikiki Beach and Waikiki Central

$80/3*, Waikiki Beach and Waikiki Central

In Waikiki Central Hotwire had a 4* for $153 and a 3.5* for $105.

Hilton's regular rates are $179 standard view, $199 ocean view, $209 mountain/golf view.

Bids were placed through the BetterBidding PRICELINE link.

I bid this for friends.
Knew it even before i read the post :)

Looks like you helped them get a great deal at this property. I stayed here 3+ years ago when it was a Radisson and wasn't impressed as the room was a bit small and cramped (2 double beds, couldn't talk my way into a King bed or a higher floor), but others really like the property, and it does have an excellent location just a short walk to Waikiki Beach.

Thanks for using or PRICELINE link to begin the bidding and for letting us know the of the upgrade, which we've noted in the Priceline Hotel List.

Hope your friends are enjoying their stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My friends got 2 doubles, 4th floor, no view. They liked the Hilton but in retrospect would have preferred two more nights at the Marriott where they stayed the two nights before (and got upgraded to a higher floor with partial ocean view for free).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]