Amenities:

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

High-speed internet

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

4.8 miles to John Wayne Airport/Orange County Airport (based on my previous experience you can't rely on this information)

TripAdvisor ratings 3 out of 5, 180+ reviews

Thanks in advance!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Unfortunately the La Jolla and Gaslamp Quarter properties above have not yet been reported to the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's normal for HOTWIRE. Prices can up/down with a few $ depending on when you search, use of browser and computer.

Yellowdog.

I wonder what criteria they are using? How can price depend on location (IP), computer ID (cookie), browser type, time of search?

I'm accessing HW right now from two computers at home, one shows 4* $103 hotel smoke-free, another shows $99 4* hotel with the same amenities but w/o smoke-free.

It's just a random thing, pirozhok. The price varies within a few dollars on different searches.

What's interesting to me is that you get different icons on two computers searching at the same time. I haven't heard that twist before. I think it's probably the same hotel displaying alternate icon sets, since the difference between the sets is just one icon that comes and goes.

Since the Hotwire choices can't be identified what do you plan to do? Is Priceline an option?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]