Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Bloomington East-MofA-Airport MSP) Hyatt Place South

SallyUK
By SallyUK,
in

Mall of America is in the Bloomington East zone. But Bloomington Central is very close and last I heard all hotels 2.5* or higher in Bloomington Central had a shuttle. Things can change at any time. Some Bloomington West hotels do NOT have a shuttle.

But I see a very good deal on Hotwire in Bloomington East.

Searching 2 adults/2 children (which guarantees 2 beds) there's a 3* for $60:

Suite, Nonsmoking, Shuttle, Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Highspeed, Golf

Hyatt Place has been reported with those icons so that's my best guess. Gets pretty good reviews. You'd have a suite with separate sleeping and living areas. The kids bedding could be a large pullout sofa. The free breakfast saves a lot, esepcially when there are four.

This is the best option I see, and also the cheapest (with two bed guarantee).

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you purchase and let us know what you get.

For what it's worth, my wife used to work for AmeriSuites (left the company in 2006). Hyatt purchased the chain, and turned all of them into Hyatt Places. This required renovation of every property to meet Hyatt standards and specifications. So if you do book into the Hyatt Place, you know you will be staying at a recently renovated, updated property. And we stayed at this particular property in 2005 when it was still an AmeriSuites and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was a short hike (maybe three or four city blocks as a guess) to the nearest light rail station, or you could ride the hotel shuttle to the Mall of America or Airport and catch the light rail or Metro bus there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]