Hotwire Hotel: Looking for the best deal to Jamaica!

SonyWife
By SonyWife,
in

Yes, I'm new and I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place (feel free to move it to the appropriate spot). There is too many threads for me to sift through to find the right one. :)

I'm not sure if Priceline does all inclusives are not. I could find anything leaving canada!

My husband and I are looking to stay at any of the Sandals Inn Resorts in Jamaica Sept 14th-21st 2009. We are not particular about the room. We live in Fredericton, NB Canada. We would love to go from this airport or the closest aiport we can.

Can anyone help us out with our search please? :o

I can't bear to book through CAA again! :)

PRICELINE and HOTWIRE are not good choices for trying to book a particular hotel - both services offer discounted rates (sometimes heavily so), and as a trade-off, one has to be flexible about which hotel they stay in. When you bid for a hotel on PRICELINE, you are not bidding for a particular hotel - you are bidding for any hotel at a particular star rating in a particular area. If one of the hotels at that star rating in that area accepts, you are automatically booked there - you don't choose the hotel.

If you need a particular hotel, then the coupon code FABSAVE10 may work to get 10% off each night for a multi-night stay on the regular rate service Orbitz.com.

If you are willing to be flexible about which hotel you stay at - there's absolutely no guarantee of the Sandals Inn properties, and I don't think they've ever been reported as a win on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE - then let us know and we would be happy to try and help. Also, list your dates if you require assistance - there's no way for us to be able to research what's available without knowing dates.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE, PRICELINE or Orbitz.com links.

the intent of this board is to help folks successfully bid using PRICELINE or identify a hotel that has been shown on HOTWIRE. That said, you are going about this search the wrong way by wanting to stay at a Sandals all inclusive.

you might want to search HOTWIRE "packages" where you can get airfare and hotel accomodations all for one price. Also, if you want an all inclusive, this amenity is shown on HOTWIRE hotel listings.

please use the HOTWIRE links on the board if you proceed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]