Hotwire Hotel: MSP Hotels Offering Free Parking while Travelling

canatravel
By canatravel,
in

I will be spending one night in Minneapolis prior to going to Denver for three nights. Does anyone know what hotels will allow me to park my car in their lot while I am gone?

I will not be spending much time in the room, so quality is not that high on the priority list.

All help is appreciated.

Someone posted in another thread that the Sheraton allows him to keep his car on premises after a Priceline stay for free. That's the only one I know of personally. (But there are a lot of hotels in the zone and I don't know all their policies.) And Sheraton is dropping their airport shuttle on May 1 so that doesn't help you, unless you're travelling in April.

If there are other hotels besides Sheraton that will allow this there's not a way you can specifically target those hotels on Priceline.

Priceline and Hotwire aren't the best idea for people who need a Park and Fly arrangement. Priceline is about getting a good deal on the hotel room only. After you win your hotel you can call the hotel and inquire what parking options they offer. If you don't like those options there are pay parking lots near the airport that you can choose from.

Colfax,

Thanks for the reply. I am with you on HW and PL not being the BEST, but they are an option. I am traveling in May, so the sheraton will not help me at all. I am looking for a deal, but if that deal includes parking even better! I know many airport hotels often allow customers to park free for a limited time. Trying to make educated bids to increase my chances of winning hotel with free parking.

If I am unsuccessful in obtaining free parking, I will use the park 'n fly option.....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]