Hotwire Hotel: help ID 2*Cambridge

OKC
By OKC,
in

I'm not sure of this property but two guesses would be the Holiday Inn Express or the Gateway Inn.

Regardless i would be very careful of a Hotwire 2* in a large city like Boston... i would think that there are better deals to be had elsewhere or thru Priceline. If you'd like help with some options just let us know what your requirements are: did you actually want to stay in Cambridge or did the price of this simply make it attractive, maximum amount you want to spend, alternative zones, minimum star rating, etc.

PS - please change your avatar to a static (ie- non-rotating) one, thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you simply want to be near a "T" station, try PL aiming for the 4* Hyatt Harborside at Logan. There are constant free shuttles to the "T" and the hotel has most often been going for $50. Bid $50 for a 4* in the Revere/Logan zone, and if they have assigned inventory to PL, you should get it. The only other 4* in that zone is the Hilton, which is also an excellent choice but goes for more $$ on PL.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]