Priceline Hotel: 3* Long Island-Suffolk County (MacArthur Airport ISP) Holiday Inn

watercoolerz
By watercoolerz,
in

what is your maximum bid per night?

Among the zones that you've listed, I believe the Comack-Hauppauge zone will be the most likely zone to have a low bid accepted. I did a HOTWIRE search for your dates and a 3* appears for $69 with Breakfast, Pool, Business Center, HS Internet. Although this has not been reported, I believe this is the Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge, so, I think you are close. This is rated as a 2.5* on PRICELINE. If you can go a little further out, I feel that the best deals are to be had in the MacArthur ISP zone.

Your stay is for 10 nights, is splitting your bid into two stays a possibility?

Please use the PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links if you proceed.

Thanks but $69 is too much. I am willing to stay in 2** as well. I have tried 1** as well for $50, i am not getting even that. Please advice.

I think the Hauppauge zone is the only one with a remote chance of acceptance at $50, stay away from the Huntingdon zone as there is a particularly nasty hotel called Huntingdon Country Inn that was a 1960's era Howard Johnson's that lost its franchise.....the reviews on Tripadvisor are really bad.

Hotels in the Hauppauge zone get business Monday-Wednesday from corporate types visiting local businesses, so occupancy is highest on those days and it tends to drop off for Thursday-Sunday stays, so you need to let us know if you are willing to split your bid.

That said, I think you'd have a great chance of getting the Holiday Inn at MacArthur airport for less than $50, but this is a little further than you may want. Something's going to have to be compromised: Dates of Travel, zone, price per night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]