Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Glendale-Burbank-Universal City) Hilton Glendale

KMF
By KMF,
in

Hi!

Looking at 3.5 star Hotwire in Glendale-Burbank-Universal City CA area. Dates are 21-25 April. 2 Adults/2 children. Fitness, pool, restaurant, business, high speed internet, golf nearby. $69.00. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Might also be iinterested in 3 star shuttle, pool, restaurant $59 for same stay. Tks.

My best guess for the 3.5* is the Hilton Glendale. It's been reported with those icons in the past and it's appearing in Hotwire Vacation Packages for your dates with those icons.

My reservation about the Hilton ID is that there's a discrepancy in the TripAdvisor rating. Hotwire shows a 3.5* TripAdvisor rating with 40+ reviews and the Hilton is now 4* on TripAdvisor, although the number of reviews match. Several of Hilton's most recent reviewers rated it 4* or 5*, so that may have lifted the overall rating from 3.5* to 4* and that revision just hasn't transmitted to Hotwire yet.

So I think it's the Hilton Glendale.

As for the 3* it only has a 2/5 TripAdvisor rating which is poor. If you're still interested let us know and we'll try to ID but probably I'd stay away.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you purchase and let us know what you get.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board. Glad to see that you received the hotel you were hoping for and that the board was helpful with your purchase.

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]