Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USW) Hilton Towers

kttravel
By kttravel,
in

:) Wish I had read the bid below first! I got two rooms for 9/3-9/5 for $80 each. However, I'm fine about the $24. What bothers me is that when I called to request nonsmoking and rooms near one another, I said that I know you can't guarantee anything, but I would like to request that. The reservation agent immediately said that I should have booked through them if I had any "special" requests like nonsmoking and that she couldn't make ANY requests. I have booked with Priceline often, and I've often had hotels warn me that they couldn't guarantee, but it's annoying that they won't even put in the request. Anyone else had that experience?

Thanks for sharing your win.

Don't let the bedding request incident bother you (just yet)... call back in 8 hours when you're likely to get a different front desk clerk and try again. The other option is to send a fax or email and ask for an email back acknowledging receipt.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

With 1200 nonsmoking rooms, it might not be worth the aggravation of calling again. If you get a helpful person at the front desk he or she will accommodate you. If you try to check in early and they say no such room is available, ask if something will be available later. I fully expect you will have no problem. It's just that their official policy is not to guarantee anything.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]