multi destination

zz611
By zz611,
in

I need a multi destination flight for me and my two kids. One child is 5 and the other is 1. What is the cheapest way fro me to get these. I need 3 flights. being I am going across country to visit family. Plus I see that you can use flier miles on priceline. How can I get a up front quote with my miles included in that price. I could not figure that out. Thansks

Also don't rule out purchasing two roundtrips, which will extend your return travel time a little, but the savings may be worthwhile.

For instance if flying from NYC departing on 8th>>LAX departing on 12th>>SEA departing on the 15th :

NYC>>LAX (depart 8th/return 16th)

LAX>>SEA (depart 12th/return 16th)

-just make sure your departure from SEA on the 16th gives you enough time to catch your flight from LAX (including any possible delays). I've done the above once and even stayed an add'l nite in LAX on the return home just incase the flight from SEA was delayed. It's worth a look.

Use our AIRFARE CHECKER to quickly check your options.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]