Hotwire Hotel: Help with St Thomas Hotel ID

Governator
By Governator,
in

Looking on Hotwire today, booking one night 11/12. Two St Thomas Hotels come up:

First one at $127, shows as 4 star with following description:

Share the savings with a Condo. Selected amenities include: Resort, Beachfront, Studio, Kitchenette, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Air-Conditioning, Spa

Second one at $150, shows as 3.5 star with following description:

Share the savings with a Condo. Selected amenities include: Resort, Beachfront, Kitchenette, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby.

I had not seen the "Condo" descriptor before, not sure what this would mean for a hotel bid. Any ideas on these properties?

When you only see 8 amenities, you need to click "VIEW FULL LIST OF AMENITIES" to get the complete list.

The 4 star you mention above actually has:

Resort

Beachfront

Studio

Kitchenette

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Air-Conditioning

Spa Services

Fitness Center

Tennis Nearby

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

The 3.5* has:

Beachfront

Kitchenette

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

The Condo type properties are a new feature and many are likely timeshare properties. Does it matter to you that neither offers a restaurant (meaning you'll likely be taking a taxi into town to eat, unless you are renting a car)

I don't know either property, but i would try doing some non-opaque searches for properties that offer kitchenette facilities. Secret Harbour Beach Resort is a local property that meets that criteria.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]