Hotwire Hotel: 4-star condo in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

lejo2008
By lejo2008,
in

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above? NOTE: you will likely need to click the pop-up window with the amenities, the CTRL+A, and copy/paste to a text program such as NOTEPAD or WORDPAD to see them all since HOTWIRE is missing the scrollbars from this window.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here's the complete List ...with 600+ Reviews - I am thinking this is the Sheraton Vistana Vacation property ...It's the only one that makes sense for that area. Thoughts ?

Hotwire.com

4-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

1-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Free Parking

Daily Housekeeping

Air Conditioning

In-Room Laundry

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Condo

The above, as you posted, is a match for the Sheraton Vistana Villages so that would be my best guess too.

HOWEVER, on my search for your dates i'm seeing Tripadvisor info of 800+ reviews... which would make this a match for the Sheraton Vistatan Resort. Not sure if you have a preference for one over the other, but pay careful attention to the number of TA reviews for the property you ultimately purchase.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The above, as you posted, is a match for the Sheraton Vistana Villages so that would be my best guess too.

HOWEVER, on my search for your dates i'm seeing Tripadvisor info of 800+ reviews... which would make this a match for the Sheraton Vistatan Resort. Not sure if you have a preference for one over the other, but pay careful attention to the number of TA reviews for the property you ultimately purchase.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

didn't the poster say seaworld location though???

You're correct... i was looking at the wrong zone, at what is likely the Sheraton Vistana Resort... the OP is looking at the same amenities in the SeaWorld zone, which is a match for the Sheraton Vistana Village.

I probably saw the amenities match and clicked the offering without checking the zone close enough.

Thanks for pointing it out.

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]