4.5 Star Hotel in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Resteraunt(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Spa

Any Help on either of these would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I was also looking at the Santa Monica location with the same ameniities. For May 14th to May 18th, I got a quote of $109 per night. Any idea what hotel that might be and how does that price look?

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay... and also follow-up your Hotwire Disneyland thread with an update as to your current thoughts or what you decided to do for that stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Welcome to BetterBidding, cptebes. I think thereuare's comment in post #4 was intended for markdude, not you.

The 4* in Santa Monica looks like a match for the Sheraton Delfina.

The 4.5* in Beverly Hills-West Hollywood appears to be the Sofitel.

If you purchase either please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what hotel you get.

Hello,

4.5* Beverly Hills - West Hollywood

I am still looking for a hotel in the Beverly Hills area for the dates of 5/21 to 5/25. On Hotwire the following Hotel has shown up for the Beverly Hills - West Hollywood area. It has the following amentities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Resteraunt(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Its priced at $156 a night for those dates. I know its not the Sofitel, but any other help to identify it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

A moderator will merge this with your other LA thread, cptebes. Please keep all posts regarding this stay in one thread.

I think this is still the Sofitel, but just not displaying the Spa icon right now. Sometimes one icon will come and go, and when that happens it's often the Spa icon.

The TripAdvisor stats (4/5, 200+) match the Sofitel. Hotwire rates the London West Hollywood as a 4.5* too, but London's TripAdvisor stats don't match these.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]