Hotwire Hotel: 4* Century City Westwood - March 13-15

andic
By andic,
in

I don't know about this one.

Those exact icons haven't been reported before and the Hyatt CC is in Vacation Packages for your dates with two more icons than you listed. In VP Hyatt has those four plus Business Center and Golf. That doesn't mean it's NOT the Hyatt as occasionally a hotel will display different icons in the Hotel and VP sections.

But these icons are common and could describe any 4* hotel. Hotwire isn't providing TripAdvisor stats that could help with the ID either. (I haven't found TripAdvisor stats for ANY hotel I've searched today....about a dozen hotels.)

So I really don't know. Sorry.

There's a 3.5* in CC-Westwood that looks like a match for Hotel Angeleno, if that interests you. Boutique, Highspeed, Golf, Tennis.

If you purchase please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

• 1 month later...

This property was only first reported on HOTWIRE at the end of March in this Los Angeles Hotwire thread... which was after your original inquiry for this property (so it was not yet identiified when you original posted)

It has since been added to the Hotwire Hotel List where you will see this property listed with the amenities above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]