Hotwire Hotel: Help Indentify

probie109
By probie109,
in

Please keep all posts in one thread. A moderator will merge this with your other LA thread.

This hotel hasn't been identified yet and unfortunately there are no TripAdvisor stats to assist. I can't find those icons in Hotwire Vacation Packages. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Did you notice there's a 3* in Century City-Westwood for $69, almost half the price of this one? That hotel hasn't been ID'ed either, and once again no TripAdvisor stats.

The Roosevelt is the only Hollywood 4* that's been reported with those icons and it's been reported here many times. The Renaissance is also a 4* hotel in Hollywood but so far it hasn't been reported on Hotwire; just on Priceline. There's a very slim chance that this is the Renaissance, as the Renaissance has all those amenities too. But based on prior history the Roosevelt is much more likely.

I'm seeing $134 for your date. Priceline usually beats on Hotwire on price. You might win a Hollywood 4* closer to $100 or $110 on Priceline. But there's a larger chance you'd get the Renaissance on Priceline.

If you purchase please use these HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links and let us know what you get.

P.S. When you click the "Continue" button for this listing do you see TripAdvisor stats on the next screen? If so what are they? I'm unable to view TripAdvisor stats now but some users are. If I knew the TA stats I might be able to increase my confidence in the Roosevelt ID to 100%.

You don't need to switch to the Priceline section. If you ultimately win a hotel on Priceline one of the mods will move the whole thread to the Priceline area.

Roosevelt and Renaissance are the only reported 4* hotels in the Hollywood zone. A new and unreported hotel can come up any time but I'm not aware of any other 4* possibilities in this zone.

When bidding for a 4* hotel in Los Angeles you have three free rebid zones. Those are zones that only have hotels less than 4*. If you need help determining your three free rebids please ask.

I suggest bidding $95 for a 4* in Hollywood. If rejected add your free rebids, one at a time, at $100, $105, and $110. If those fail in 24 hours you can try $115 and up. If you'd like to settle this today then start at $95 and go up $10 per free rebid instead of $5.

Please start your bids with this PRICELINE link. Good luck!

I tried $95 and didn't get it. What zones should I rebid for at $100- my choices are:

Beverly Hills - West Hollywood Details

Brentwood - Westwood Details

Culver City Details

Downtown Los Angeles Details

Lawndale Details

Los Angeles Airport (LAX) Details

Redondo - Manhattan Beaches Details

Santa Monica & Marina Del Rey Details

Select All Zones

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]