Hotwire Hotel: Help Please 3* Santa Monica/Marina del Rey/Venice 4/5 4/9 for $10

allyman
By allyman,
in

Hi folks,

I have been lurking here for a while and watching hotwire with much fascination. I have got the gist of figuring out hotels via the use of amenities and trip advisor ratings, but there is one that is stumping me and I hope you can help.

We need 2 rooms, for 4 adults and 4 kids dates specified above.

Amenities are: Near Beach, Fitness Centre, Pools, Restaurants, Laundry Facilities, Hi Speed Internet.

Trip advisor 3.5/5 and 140+ reviews.

The addition of the laundry facilities threw me and also I can't find Ocean Luxury Suites (suggested here) on the trip advisor website.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Ally

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As per the Hotwire Hotel List this is a match for the Holiday Inn Santa Monica Beach at the Pier so that would be our best guess.

Are you dates above two one nite stays or a 4 nite stay of 4/5-4/9? (i'm not seeing the above property when searching your dates for a 4 nite stay)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, it was for a four night stay, two rooms, with 2 adults and 2 children in each room. I had guessed Holiday Inn which I would have been happy with, but it has disappeared from my search now too? Is it likely to come back do you think?

Thanks for your time,

Ally

Hotels disappear and come back all the time so the Holiday Inn could return. If you wait it out do you have a backup hotel in mind, in case HOTWIRE doesn't come through?

Right now HOTWIRE is showing a 3* for $99 that looks like the Marina Pacific Hotel in Venice. That's just for two adults though. The option disappears when I add a third person.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]