Priceline Hotel: Help needed Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach area

Veusy
By Veusy,
in

Hello,

i'm looking for a 3,5 + hotel in the Santa Monica Area or Manhattan Beach area. 4 nights starting 23th june.

Already tried 60, 65, 70, 75 and 80 dollars, without succes. Should I go higher? Want to get the Delfina in Santa Monica.

used the links on this forum

thx,

Hans

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I assume you bid the 3.5* level for both the (Redondo-Manhattan Beach) and (Santa Monica-Marina del Rey) zones?

What is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel thru conventional booking channels?

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE has what looks like the Sheraton Delfina for $119. That's a good rate since your stay includes a Friday night in summer. On Sheraton's website the best price is $229.

It's the 4* in Santa Monica-Venice-Marina del Rey zone with these icons:

Near Beach, Smokefree, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Highspeed

PRICELINE will usually beat HOTWIRE on price, so you can probably win a 3.5* on Priceline somewhere in between the $80 you've bid and Hotwire's $119. But the Priceline 3.5* might or might not be the Sheraton Delfina.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]