CA Los Angeles Kyoto Grand Hotel Downtown

AGARNER
By AGARNER,
in

• 1 year later...

I stayed there about a month ago as part of my spring break, and to hopefully see if I'll hear those magical words "Squall, Come on Down, you're the next contestant o the price is right" but all i heard was Losing Horns,

Anyhow, like the above poster said, the lobby was simply beautiful and had a really good clean / professional feel to it. From the minute i got there, they had guys opening the door, and giving me a hand with my luggage at least to the checkout stand (I caught a cab from Union Station since it was hard to gauge on a map how far it was and the cost; and with a tip it still averaged about $7 which for me wasn't so bad)

The room was beautiful, the view was sub par, but you figure for $50 a night, view doesn't mean anything. I was excited about having a mini fridge below the TV because i brought plenty of food and drinks to last my entire stay.......(my goal was trying to avoid buying much food out and about) I wish there was free WiFi.

The TV did suck because it had a bit of the snow look on most of the channels. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean. SO would i stay there again? Probably; but of course the priceline way :0.

(I have pictures, but I'll try to post them soon)

"As long as you don't get your hopes up you can take anything...you feel less pain" ~ Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)

and yes; i use the PRICELINE link with every purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]