tripadvisor

bdunn13
By bdunn13,
in

I see in some of the post regarding hotwire, users are using the tripadvisor rating and user reviews count to help determine a hotel. The post that have seen this in are in the Vegas forum. However, when I search hotwire, I never see anything about tripadvisor's rating. Where is this located? Am I totally blind?

Likewise, I searched for the answer to this question and read many threads, but did not find my answer, hopefully this has not been asked before and I am just blind.

Thx,

BD

Thanks for the info. I really don't know if I will be able to beat the prices I am getting now on orbiz with some coupon codes. Normally I book separately but this time, it looks at if a package deal is the way to go. However, since you asked, here is what I am looking for.

4 star in central to north strip

Amenities are not important as much as the location is. Hotels I would like to have are, TI, PH, Paris, Mirage, maybe Ballys

Dates are 3-12 to 3-17 - 5 mights

Price would have to be around 75avg per night to be worthwhile which I am doubtful I could get. I can get 90avg elsewhere(with package) and it is prob worth that to know for certain where I would be.

Thanks for your help,

BD

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]