Priceline Hotel: 3* Trumbull-Milford (Stratford-Milford) Residence Inn Milford

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

$45 rejected $46 rejected

Extended stay from previous win $46 per night accepted. Hope they are not raising their prices!!

Ive been trying to get two rooms for $46 each but have not had any success yet. I am wondering would i get a 2 bedroom with a 2 room bid or would I have to accept 2 studio apartments for two rooms? How do i go about bidding for a 2 bedroom unit? The two bedroom units is an upgrade so technically it is a one room reservation. I am thinking they should be happy for a two bedroom at $92 per night since regular Long term rates are $139 though Ive seen it on their site for $199/night.

relaxing41

How do i go about bidding for a 2 bedroom unit?

You can't bid for an upgraded room thru PRICELINE, although if you have a relationship with anyone at the hotel you could inquire if they would accept cash to ugrade a one room reservation to a 2BR... or if they would be willing to swap two standard rooms for one 2BR unit.

I'm confused by your post above... do have a room at the Residence Inn for these dates thru the extend your stay option OR are you still looking since your PRICELINE bids were rejected?? :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm confused by your post above... do have a room at the Residence Inn for these dates thru the extend your stay option OR are you still looking since your PRICELINE bids were rejected?? :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Yes, I do have a room at the Residence Inn for these dates via the extend your stay option.

I first attempted to get the room for less, then bid til $46 for 6 nights, but since it was rejected I accepted the extend your stay option for four nights.

I also was bidding on two rooms over the past few days for the same dates and longer but so far all bids up to $46 for two rooms were rejected. All the rooms here at the Residence INN are suites I then realized I might be given two separate studio apts instead of a two bedroom unit so I decided to ask before I bid any more for something I wasn't looking to get. Thanks for the info. I will ask someone If i can upgrade my room for cash or for a two room reservation.

WHen I first checked in the clerk said that she had seen other reservations thru priceline for a 2 bedroom suite for $50 so I was wondering how did that happen unless they bought from priceline regular rates, which I think may be the case.

relaxing41

$45 rejected $46 rejected

Extended stay from previous win $46 per night accepted. Hope they are not raising their prices!!

So was your $46 bid (for a 3* hotel) rejected but then you were able to extend your stay, from your previous win, for the same $46 rate which was just previously rejected??

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]