Priceline Hotel: Montreal 4*

BMain
By BMain,
in

Started again montreal 4* 85 rejected

added longueil $ 90 rejected

added laval $95 rejected

This is for labor day weekend. Two rooms. Now hotwire has a 3.5* for $90 (no pool) and a 4* for 107 with a pool. I'm getting panic-y and wonder if I should just take one of those... any ideas which hotels they are? Dare I wait another couple of days and start the bidding over with 3*s on Priceline?

You could start bidding right now with 3* on Priceline. (I don't think there are any rebid zones for that, but I haven't checked.)

Personally, I think this is likely to be a very busy weekend, and your odds of success are somewhat lower than on most other weekends, and that I would want to lock something in. But perhaps I'm not as patient as I should be.

It mostly depends how much you would mind the difference between 3* and 4* and how much you are willing to pay.

I suspect the 3.5* Hotwire would probably be equivalent to a 3* on Priceline (but I don't know which hotel it is).

As per the HOTWIRE CANADA list i believe the 3.5* to be the Novotel.

The 4* is most likely the Le Centre Sheraton or the Omni Mont Royal... both are believed to have the same amenities. I'd lean a little towards it being the Sheraton, but can't say for certain.

Good Luck and let us know what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]