Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Chamberlain West Hllywd

sunshine65
By sunshine65,
in

I see it now (didn't last nite)...

These amenities are common for a 'city' hotel, but the above matches the Crowne Plaza so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please help I.D. this 4.5* hotel on Hotwire for $149.00 per night.

2 adults. 4/7/09 - 4/12/09

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Could this be the Sofitel? If so, I would be shocked at the rate.

Thank you

What is it that you're looking for from this stay?

From the looks of things above it sounded as if you would have jumped at what was believed to be the Sofitel, but now inquuring about this 3* property (a far cry from the 4.5* above)

Maybe if you let us know what it is you are seeking we will be in a better position to help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was ready to book the Sofitel... however, this rate was for 2 adults. We are 2 adults - 2 children. I phoned the hotel directly to inquire about switching to 2 double beds rather than the King bed. Sofitel informed me that this would cost an extra $50.00 per night. This is a fabulous hotel but they seem pretty strick. I may go back, but for now we'll keep our options open. We're looking for April 7th - April 12th. 3 star and up. Preferably Beverly Hills/West Hollywood area. Will consider Hollywood area also if we can find a great deal. Our ideal hotel would be the Sunset Tower.

We just found the Chamberlain for $134.00 per night, so we went ahead and booked it. It was for two adults, but they are willing to accomodate our two kids at no extra charge. This is the location and the atmosphere we wanted and I think we'll be happy here. Thanks for the help. We were sure to use your HOTWIRE link to book both the airfare and hotel.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you found something which works well for your needs. Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the star rating, zone and the amenities that were associated with the Chamberlain... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

thanks.hotwire

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Not at the present time thru their 'opque' product... although you may be able to find one thru their "retail" product (where the name of the car rental company is shown before your purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]