CT Trumbull-Milford Fairfield Inn Milford

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

This hotel is right off of I-95 exit 35; In a safe neighborhood. The rooms are inside the hotel so I feel safer here than at the Red Roof Inn; plus better breakfast.

Amenities include: Outdoor swimming pool, free continental breakfast, Free in room internet, Hair dryer, microwave and refrigerator in room. cable tv with remote.

The breakfast is usually well stocked with hot and cold items. Includes fruits like apples, bananas and oranges. Oatmeal, Sausage and egg sandwich, you can make your own waffles, dry cereal, yogurt, raisins, bagels, toast, etc. Tea coffee, milk, orange juice, apple juice.

The room I stayed in had two double beds that were brightly decorated! a tv with remote, one end table, one large dresser, microwave and refrigerator in room with coffee maker and tea/coffee supplies. One desk with a chair. NO SITTING CHAIR IN ROOM.

While the room is small and fits the basics it is very quite and inviting. I enjoyed their beds as they were extremely comfortable and I slept very well. The bathroom has a tub with a sink inside the bathroom; just the way I like it!

If you don't have your laptop one is provided on the lobby floor with internet access. It has the basics and gets the job done, but is an older computer.

The staff are friendly and upon my request gave me a toothbrush and a shaver. I would only recommend for up to two people per room. Not much room for an extra bed and since the beds are doubles they are small (only one child per bed unless they are toddlers).

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would recommend for an overnight stay,business, travel families etc. No pets allowed here. If you need to stay somewhere that allows pets I would recommend bidding for a 3 star and stay across the street at the Residence inn on Rowe ave. They allow cats and dogs for a fee.

The lowest Ive seen this property go is $35, I paid $39 but for a few more dollars you could stay at the Residence Inn, The lowest I was able to get that room for was $46.

When you are inside you won't even know you are near a highway. Not like if you stayed at the red roof inn on Rowe ave across the street and can hear every car pass!! (stayed there once and paid $79 for one night in a small room that did not buffer any noises and the doors opened up to the street.

relaxing41

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]