Checking Amenites of Past Hotel Stays

ptprism
By ptprism,
in

I just found out --from this board--thank you very much--that I can go into "My Account" and check my past stays. There is a details link next to the hotel name that gives you the amenities shown prior to your purchase. This is great to be able to go back and see what the amenities were if you didn't write them down first.

Here's the problem I am encountering. After I click the details link and the box opens, it stays a fixed size. Unlike most boxes that you can enlarge by dragging an edge or extending the lower right corner, this doesn't enlarge. As a result, if there are more than 4 amenities the rest are cut off. It also won't allow scrolling. have tried everything I know to enlarge the box or move the type insde it and nothing works. If anyone else has experienced this and figured out how to enlarge the box or scroll down the typed list, please let me know.

This is a valuable tool, but it's effectiveness is limited by this problem.

you can do a couple of things....when this box opens, right click and then "select all" then right click again on this dialog box and click "copy" then past the results on a word document or your notepad. You can also just right click and then "print" the results. Or, you can left click and scroll your mouse downward and you will see all of the amenities.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]