CT Trumbull-Milford Hilton Garden Inn Shelton

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

Fast Internet - Free in room or you can use one of two of their computers near the front desk.

The breakfast is AWESOME! especially if you get it for free. THe cost is usually $10 and while worth it at that price if you ask the front desk clerk just might give you at least one day free breakfast. Cofee tea 24hr.

In the room either you get a king size bed or 2 double beds; A large desk with chair and two end tablesl the bathroom has a tub in it and the sink is inside the bathroom just where i like it.

Indoor pool is warm along with hot tub/jacuzzi indoor. comfy. They have a work out room if interested.

I always feel comfortable here and relaxed. Usually the beds are awesome but this time I got two beds instead of the king and the difference is noteable for me anyway. I will switch to the king size because they have better quality beds for king. The rooms are new and this one seems like it has been hardly used. Refrigerator and microwave in room with coffee maker. Flat screen tv and remote with nickelodeon and HBO channels.

Usually sold out on mon - wed as they were again this week but i am here thur -sunday again. Local business use this hotel for meetings etc. mainly business people during the week and families on weekends.

Very safe neighborhood; next to gas station and across from walgreens. Bridgeport is about 8 minutes away from car or 15 min from bus. You can take the bus if you needed to on bridgeport ave. just a two minute walk. It takes you all the way to bridgeport bus terminal and to derby/ansonia bus terminal.

I personallly like this hotel for business and pleasure. And at $41/night priceline price you can't beat it. The rate is $139 weekend and $199 and up for mon - wed.

No cost to upgrade to two beds.

relaxing41

The biggest reason I chose to stay here is the location is safe and THE BEDS ARE COMFORTABLE. I have stayed in many hotels and i must say that the HILTON properties have the BEST beds. The higher the star rating the better the beds but i have found all to be comfortable. It is a feature I can count on when staying here.

The king beds are even more comfortable than the double beds so if comfort is your goal get a room with a king size bed. The double beds are also fine but not as good as the king.

The internet is fast and free!

The staff is very friendly.

Relaxing41

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]