Priceline Hotel: Can someone give me a strategy for Paradise Point San DIego??

cfwler
By cfwler,
in

I KNOW we are never guaranteed a hotel and that is okay with me. What would be my best bidding strategy to get this hotel from May 18-21? I'm not even sure what zones to bid on or how much is appropriate so I don't over or underpay. Any help would be appreciated and when I start bidding, probably tommorow, I'll use the links, as I'll be bidding on hotels near Disneyland as well. TIA

There is no way to target this property when bidding on PRICELINE... we can offer a strategy to help get the best price for a 3.5* or better hotel in this zone, but there is no way to specifically target the Paradise Point.

You may be able to target this property with HOTWIRE and matching up what is offered with the amenitiesin the Hotwire Hotel List that have previously been reported to be associated with this prperty. Have you tried doing a HOTWIRE search for your dates?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you find via HOTWIRE and/or how you'd like to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At last report the Paradise Point was a 3.5* in the SeaWorld-Mission Bay-Shelter Island zone.

Hotwire isn't offering any 3.5* in that zone for your dates now. Just 3*, 2.5*, 2*.

I'd check HOTWIRE every few days for the addition of a 3.5*. If you see something post the icons here and someone will say if it looks like Paradise Point or not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]