Priceline Hotel: 3* Fresno Four Points Fresno

pterrell
By pterrell,
in

The wife wanted a 4*, but "accepted" a 3* when I explained Fresno doesn't have any 4*. :)

I first tried the poorly named "Pinedale/UC Fresno" zone, hoping for the Residence Inn. But bidding up to $70/night for 3* went nowhere.

Started bidding on the Fresno zone with $49/night. Rebid $52/night accepted.

This will be my first time staying at the Four Points after years of driving past it.

Your Offer Price: $52.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $156.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $28.51

Total Charges*: $184.51

I started my bidding from the BetterBidding PRICELINE links.

Congratulations on your success!

Trying out new properties is some of the fun of using PRICELINE.

Hope you enjoy your stay... if anything, you'll gain a new perspective each time you drive by in the future!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There's plenty of motels I've avoided, that's for sure. Although I think back to my pre-PRICELINE days and using the coupon books for cheaper stays along Motel Drive.

I'd tried several times to stay at the Four Points, but it was always showing up about $10 more on HOTWIRE than the Radisson, LQ, and HI. And I never won it on any PRICELINE bids. I'm trying to remember if that's because it was part of the old Fresno NW zone.

And I haven't stayed at any of the newer places in NW Fresno except the Extended Stay.

Colfax, I would think you've stayed at most of the Hotels in California!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]