Priceline Hotel: 2* NYC (MTS) Murray Hill East Suites

EfficientFreak
By EfficientFreak,
in

My first bid of $80 for either Downtown-Soho-Financial District or Upper West Side was denied.

I bid $75 for all the remaining boroughs that Priceline shows for Manhattan for a 1 Star hotel (Midtown East,Midtown South,Midtown West, Upper East Side, Upper Midtown - Central Park South.)

It came back accepted and upgraded to a 2 Star hotel for the same price. I must of overballed the 1 star and there must of been a two star out there accepting the same bid of $75. Cool!

This was through priceline.com

Murray Hill East Suites Hotel New York

Reservation Information:

Check-In Date: Mon, Aug 9, 2004

Check-In Time: After 01:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Tue, Aug 10, 2004

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Payment Information:

Your Offer Price: $75.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $75.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $17.33

Total Charges: $92.33

Nope, i'll take care of it.

Users can't edit topic titles once they're posted (and you have about an hour to edit the subject text).

Can you also confirm that this is indeed a 2* property according to the priceline confirmation screen? In the past it has been reported as a 2.5* and i know the reviews were pretty good so i'd be surprised, but not shocked, if it has been downgraded.

If you look at our PRICELINE NYC HOTEL LIST there are a few reviews attached next to the name of this property.

Thanks for the follow-up.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nope, i'll take care of it.

Can you also confirm that this is indeed a 2* property according to the priceline confirmation screen? In the past it has been reported as a 2.5* and i know the reviews were pretty good so i'd be surprised, but not shocked, if it has been downgraded.

Thanks for fixing my little snafu. I checked and it is indeed a 2* (two star) hotel.

Hope that helps your database.

I had stay there before. it's not bad...it's decent. Kinda old building but surely beats hostels. It's pretty closed to Grand Hyatt too. We paid about the same price about 2 yrs ago in June time. Good luck and have a fun trip.

Thanks for the info Ernie. My g/f and I are staying there on our way from La Guardia to Boston. We'll be heading back to NYC later next week.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]