Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Fishermans Wharf) Hyatt Fishermans Wharf

MrsY
By MrsY,
in

Hi,

I am looking into booking a hotel using Hotwire for a family of 4, kids ages 1 and 4 for 22nd May til 26th May. Would you recommend booking using HOTWIRE with a young family?

Ameneties are Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry Facilities and High Speed Internet Access. Can you help with the ID please? Also, when I search it it comes up with $92 and when my husband does it he gets $89? How regularly does the rates change? And do the hotels change?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding, MrsY.

That 3.5* hotel looks like a match for the Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf. The Hyatt shows in Hotwire Vacation Packages with those icons and the TripAdvisor statistics (4/5, 180+ reviews) also match.

Hotwire prices can randomly fluctuate within a few dollars from minute to minute, and depending which browser you use.

I think there's a good chance you could win a 3.5* hotel on PRICELINE for less than $89-92, possibly in the $65-75 range. But you wouldn't have a two-bed guarantee on Priceline, as you do when purchasing for "2 adults, 2 children" on Hotwire.

If you want to gamble on PRICELINE someone can suggest a bidding strategy. If you purchase on HOTWIRE please use the board's link and let us know what you get.

When I searched for a hotel in San Fran it came up with $92 per night but when my husband did it on his laptop it came up with $89 per night. So it might be worth trying on another PC when you are booking to get a few dollars off.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see that you received the hotel you were hoping for. Hopefully this will work well for your needs and you're happy with the results.

HOTWIRE uses a variable mark-up so it's not unusual to see different prices from search to search.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]